Murfreesboro Boys & Girls Club
Boys & Girls Clubs of Rutherford County operates a Club in Murfreesboro, Smyrna and Shelbyville, Tennessee. Our reach is wide, but our touch is personal.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Due to capacity, your child may be placed on a waiting list or receive a delayed start date for participation. You will receive an email should this apply to your child.
Dates & Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, August 8, 2023 – Wednesday, May 22, 2023
- Monday – Friday, Upon dismissal from schools – 6:30pm
- Non-school days/School breaks, 7am-6pm
- There are times our Clubs will combine for school breaks and will operate at one location. Parents will be notified 4 weeks in advance so arrangements can be made if necessary.
- We follow Rutherford County Schools calendar in regards to opening at 7am on non-school days
- We are not able to accommodate this schedule for Murfreesboro City Schools Stock Pile PD/Teacher Admin Days – The Club will open at 2:30pm on these days.
- Transportation from Murfreesboro City Schools will continue to be provided on RCS non-school days.
- The Club will be CLOSED on the following dates
- Labor Day, Thanksgiving & the day after, Christmas & the day after, New Year’s Day & the day after, MLK holiday, Presidents Day
Enrollment & Fee Information
- We serve youth ages 5-18 years old (K-12th Grade)
- 5 year olds must be in Kindergarten (Kindergarten Ready and Pre-K don’t qualify)
- $40 registration fee for all members
- $45 weekly fee for all members ages 5-12 for afterschool program
- $90/week for all school breaks (not required if not attending)
- $25 daily drop-in rate for non-school days and school breaks (if not attending the full week)
- Multi-sibling discounts on weekly fees will automatically be applied
- Weekly fees are due on Fridays and must be paid 1 week in advance
- Two 1-week vacations may be taken during the school year without requirement of payment
- PM snack and dinner are available on all school days (PM snack only on non-school days)
Our Clubs will provide transportation from specific schools. Please note that a minimum requirement of registrations may be necessary in order for us to be able to provide transportation. We will contact parents directly by July 29th if transportation is not going to be provided from your child’s school due minimal registrations. If your child’s school is not listed, they may still register but their own transportation must be provided to the Club.
- Scales Elementary
- Rockvale Elementary & Middle
- Cason Lane
- *Hobgood Elementary – will begin pick up on August 14
- *Northfield Elementary – will begin pick up on August 14
- *Black Fox Elementary – will begin pick up on August 14
- Wilson Elementary
- Walter Hill Elementary
- Siegel Middle & High
- Mitchell Nielson Primary & Elementary
- Barfield Elementary
- McFadden School of Excellence
- Oakland Middle & High
- John Pittard Elementary
- Browns Chapel Elementary
- Blackman Elementary, Middle & High
Parent/guardian and member(s) must participate in a parent orientation in order to attend the Club. Your Club will contact you directly with orientation dates/times.
Below are the links for our required registration forms/documents.
Please click on each one below to read and complete.
Additionally, methods of payment include: