Great news! The Emergency Childcare for Essential Workers program was extended through August 31st! This means that all weekly fees will be paid for by TN DHS and will be FREE to our members whose parent is an essential worker. In order to qualify, members must meet the following criteria:
- Must not be older than 12 years old
- Submit a current pay stub or work ID/badge to Katrina.email@example.com at time of registration
- Parent who is an essential worker must live in Tennessee
- Must be completely registered and attend at least once in April
Registration for our Summer Program is open to the public!
- Smyrna Club – all ages full
- Murfreesboro Club – rising 3rd grade to rising 6th grade. 6 spots available
To be placed on the waiting list, please fill out the forms linked below. You will be contacted if space becomes available.
- June 1st – July 30th (closed on July 5th)
- 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- Rising 1st graders to rising 9th graders
- Breakfast, lunch, and light PM snack provided
- Field trips (CDC guidelines followed)
- $40 registration fee due at time of registration (ATLAS and Essential Workers Program exempt)
- $85/week (ATLAS and Essential Workers Program exempt)
- Parent/guardian and member(s) must attend a parent orientation in order to participate
Below are the links for our required registration forms/documents. Please click on each one to read and complete.
Additionally, methods of payment include:
- Back draft
- Venmo (must include child’s name and Club name)
- Credit card
If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Club and we will be happy to assist.
We look forward to serving your family this summer!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Rutherford County
Boys & Girls Clubs of Rutherford County works to save and change the lives of children and teens, especially those who need us most, by providing them with a safe, positive and engaging environment and programs that prepare and inspire them to achieve Great Futures. Our mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Through three Clubs and a teen center, our trained and professional staff serves more than 2,600 youth annually. Our programs focus on helping kids succeed in school, live healthier, and become leaders.