We know the key to success starts with a solid education. At Boys & Girls Clubs of Rutherford County, we show our kids and teens that with a focused approach and hard work, they can reach their goals in school and beyond. We strive for every member to complete high school with a plan for post secondary education or vocation.
Programs with Impact:
- Power Hour – Homework Assistance
- inSPIRE – Literacy program designed to increase fluency and comprehension
- Career Launch – A program designed for teens to help them explore careers and prepare for the workforce
- Money Matters – To promote financial literacy and responsibility amongst teens
- Diplomas to Degrees – College exploration, goal setting, and touring various colleges
- STEAM – programs with an emphasis on science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math